Bank has 30 days to remove rooftop signs near U.S. Bank Stadium
The “Legacy Ship” will consist of a 55-foot tall video board, as well as seating, displays and other attractions.
While the mayor has said he aims to work out project details on a tight timetable, his office doused speculation he was turning up the heat on Minnesota United.
Under previous agreement proposals, the Met Council would have paid for the entire construction cost.
Roughly 12 weeks after it started, the legislative term remains a session in need of a theme.
Over the past two weeks, two separate issues have sparked a resurgence of stadium-related criticism.
The Vikings will contribute an annual use fee of $8.5 million to the MSFA, and another yearly contribution of $1.5 million toward capital enhancements.
**UPDATED** Senate and House members continue to squabble over leadership of a committee that's supposed to provide oversight for the Minnesota Vikings stadium and other sports facilities.
The head of the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority issued a statement Wednesday saying the owners of the Minnesota Vikings appear to have the financial resources to make good on paying for the team's share of a new NFL stadium in downtown Minneapolis.
Catching up with four former GOP legislators.
State lawmakers in recent months of have decried the lackluster performance of the electronic pull tabs that are supposed to pay the state's share of the new Minnesota Vikings stadium project. On Thursday Gov. Mark Dayton's administration offered a back-up funding plan to shore up the project.
Gov. Mark Dayton indicated on Wednesday that progress towards a budget deal is being made in closed-door talks with House and Senate leaders, but revealed few details of the discussions. The DFL-controlled Legislature has less than two weeks remaining to reach consensus on a budget deal for the next biennium that Dayton will sign.
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer