The Minnesota Icon Awards recognize individuals who have made lasting impacts on Minnesota’s business and legal communities. These honorees have had lengthy and accomplished careers and are already using their experiences to mentor the next generation.
These profiles feature insight from titans of Minnesota’s legal, construction and real estate professions.
The Minnesota Icon Awards recognize individuals with proven success throughout a lengthy and accomplished career.
Congratulations to our 2021 honorees. Continue to be fearless. Thank you for the example you set to guide us all.
Minnesota Lawyer and Finance & Commerce are paying tribute to the titans of the boardroom and the courtroom, with the third Minnesota Icon Awards event in December.
Congratulations to our 2019 Minnesota Icon honorees. Your example is a lodestar to guide us all.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer