Without the support of the paralegals, IT professionals, investigators and more featured in this section, it’s nigh impossible to do great work.
When Robins Kaplan made the decision to hire an experienced audio-visual person eight years ago, the search didn’t last long.
The thing about being an unsung hero in a law firm is that people often don’t recognize the impact you have on the look and feel of the entire firm.
Colleagues call Nina Grove an indispensable part of the consumer, wage and antitrust division of the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office.
Rachel Czech loves her digital marketing job at Bowman and Brooke, but even more, she enjoys getting to know her colleagues beyond their job titles.
Twenty years ago, Oliver Thoenen found himself in the curious predicament of loving the law but not loving the idea of practicing as an attorney.
Managing the marketing efforts for a law firm of 100 attorneys across seven offices requires masterful skill, organization, knowledge, communication and so much more.
In a decade at Fredrikson & Byron, Luis Martinez has played a big role in developing and sustaining the firm’s brand.
When Maslon LLP’s attorneys are litigating a case, they enjoy the benefit of relying on a paralegal team with unusually deep experience.
Much has changed for Lisa Munsterman since she began working at Bowman and Brooke as a legal secretary 35 years ago.
Since 1988, Linda Grinde has been half of a truly dynamic duo.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer