At the Minneapolis law firm of Messerli & Kramer P.A., when a computer freeze-up or other technical glitch creates problems, senior support and systems analyst Vic Rattanasithy often gets the call for help.
Alycia Morell attributes her success managing the National Patent Paralegal Team (NPPT) at Fish & Richardson P.C. to her colleagues’ willingness to allow her to fail.
Courtney McClimon has been with Avisen Legal, PA since its founding. In fact, as the boutique law firm was coming together, she did a lot of the detail work needed to get it up and running.
Earlier this year, Tara Leupke celebrated her 20th anniversary as a valued employee at the Minneapolis law firm of Messerli & Kramer P.A. As a legal administrative assistant, she helps the firm’s business litigation attorneys prepare for court hearings and trials.
In today’s competitive market for legal services, lawyers must balance two roles that are sometimes at odds: legal adviser and salesperson.
In business, trademarks can be powerful competitive and economic assets.
Behind every law firm is a cadre of technology specialists who understand and build software programs to improve operations.
Dana Gray’s colleagues at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP say she has a knack for spotting and grooming talent that has served the firm tremendously over three decades.
Every promising law student needs that crucial first break; Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Sarah Evenson helps make that happen.
Brownie Davis likes solving problems. As managing architect of software engineering at Fish & Richardson P.C., he’s given great leeway to do so.
Beginning in police records in the Burnsville Police Department before moving to several other positions in Dakota County, Sena Dahl has spent much of her career in law enforcement.
While pursuing a Ph.D. in electrical engineering at the University of Minnesota, Joseph (Yu) Chen took a job in the Technology Commercialization program.
- Mexican food trademark fight grinds on in federal court
- Target faces ‘non-drowsy’ meds suit
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases