The first Republican to officially declare his candidacy for governor, businessman Scott Honour has consistently since trailed his three principal rivals for the nomination in terms of name recognition.
Senate Democrats rolled out legislation that would ban businesses from not covering any treatments guaranteed by law in response to the US Supreme Court's recent Hobby Lobby decision.
Early estimates put public property damage in Minnesota from flooding at $32 million, and that's without all of the damaged counties reporting.
Marty Seifert, former House minority leader, talks about his gubernatorial primary campaign.
Gov. Mark Dayton joined iron workers in northeast Minnesota on Monday rallying against the alleged over-saturation of the US steel market by foreign countries.
Gov. Mark Dayton continues to lead the fundraising contest against his GOP opponents -- the four of whom must still compete in an August primary -- with more than $750,000 cash on hand, according to campaign finance documents released Tuesday.
Dayton has more money available than all four Republican candidates combined.
Gov. Mark Dayton and US Sen. Al Franken are facing narrow margins of victory, according to a KSTP-SurveyUSA poll released on Thursday.
GOP gubernatorial candidates Jeff Johnson and Kurt Zellers are tied among primary voters, according to a KSTP-SurveyUSA poll released on Wednesday.
Republican candidates for governor are unified in disliking MNsure, but each candidate has taken a different tack in criticizing the exchange.
The party nod sets the stage for a four-way primary in August, making for what is expected to become the most hotly contest race for the party’s gubernatorial nomination in decades.
Former House Speaker Kurt Zellers, standing in the lobby of the Mayo Civic Center as GOP candidates and harried staffers swirled among delegates, affirmed that he's not seeking the GOP's endorsement for the governor's race.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases