The Minnesota Chamber of Commerce united with more than 70 other business groups from around the state to advocate for tax cuts after officials unveiled a projected $1.87 billion surplus heading into the next legislative session.
Business owners are nearly equally split on whether new transportation funding sources are needed in Minnesota.
Organizations and interests have several ways they can spend money if they wish to leverage influence.
Douglas Loon sees the state's greatest potential for growth in the global marketplace.
The state didn’t finish at the top in any individual category, but was in the top 10 for infrastructure, economy, quality of life and education.
Tax bills from the House and Senate fizzled during the recent legislation session, casualties of a political firestorm that flared up mostly around transportation funding.
As in other rising countries around the world, a fast-growing middle class has increased the cash flowing through the Kenya economy and boosted demand in the country for higher-quality products and services
DFL lawmakers are gaining little traction with recently-released compromise plan.
An undetermined timetable to map out a MNvest oversight plan threatens a lag that could carry significant costs.
Crowdfunding advocates, including bipartisan supporters in the state Legislature, say the current proposed framework puts companies and consumers at a disadvantage.
Lobbyist principals spent at least $62.8 million making their case to legislative, administration and metropolitan government officials last year.
Gov. Mark Dayton is calling for a 50-foot buffer zone around all — or nearly all — of the state’s rivers, lakes and streams, tripling the current buffer standard of 16.5 feet.
- Mexican food trademark fight grinds on in federal court
- Target faces ‘non-drowsy’ meds suit
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases