US Sen. Al Franken has raised more than $3.3 million last quarter compared to more than $1.1 million raised by his main opponent, businessman Mike McFadden, their campaigns reported ahead of the incoming campaign finance reporting deadline.
Housley had a relatively nondescript year as a freshman in the Senate last year, but is still well-known among Republicans.
The next frontier in the battle over tax increases emerged subtly, almost imperceptibly, at the tail end of a Monday evening floor session.
The so-called Surly bill was among the most high-profile accomplishments of the 2011 legislative session. That legislation allowed breweries to operate bars on their premises.
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts