Recent Articles from Dan Heilman
A continuing dilemma for the Minnesota legal community seems to be making progress, but only in isolated steps.
When the 93rd session of the Minnesota Legislature opens on Jan. 3, along with the usual business of budgets and taxes will be a newcomer to the spotlight: the legalization of recreational cannabis.
The lack of diversity in the upper levels of pro sports organizations — from head coaches on up — caught the eye of a University of St. Thomas law professor, and he’s decided to do something about it.
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts