The Senate Judiciary Committee stripped a provision making certain poaching offenses felonies.
Federal judge characterized the Fish and Wildlife Service’s rationale for removing wolf protections as “disconnected from and belied by the record.”
Two lawmakers--both supporters of a bird-safe stadium design--said they are optimistic a plan will be worked out to protect migratory birds using innovative materials from 3M .
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts