To keep Minnesota and the rest of the country thriving, Carla Hills called on the federal government to step up efforts to rope China into either an existing trade agreement or a new one specifically designed to bring together the superpowers.
As more police officers wear them, legislators consider statewide rules
Minnesota’s nascent medical marijuana program remains on target to be up and running by next summer, even though the industry still poses legal risks to lawyers, bankers and growers.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases