St. Paul and Minneapolis signed onto the Smart Cities initative with 20 cities that will together to leverage technology to boost the efficiency and effectiveness of infrastructure.
Lt. Gov. Tina Smith tells a gathering of officials from Latin American and Caribbean countries that innovative partnerships between the government, private business and higher education form a solid foundation for growth.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases