The Corridor Management Committee agreed to cut the project by $250 million.
Adam Duininck talks about how to “pick up the pieces” and build momentum after a disappointing legislative session.
Altogether, the funding will clean 22 acres and support a $2.8 million annual increase in net tax capacity.
A pitch from Eden Prairie to end the future Southwest Light Rail Transit line at the Southwest Station is gaining support from other stakeholders.
Richfield received $10 million in bonding bill to put toward the $21 million project to burrow under Cedar Ave.
Indianapolis-based Flaherty & Collins broke ground Tuesday on the 2700 University project, a 248-unit mixed-income apartment building near the Green Line’s Westgate station in St. Paul.
Funding group tracks progress on affordable housing, economy and open space.
New engineering shows that shifting the stop north could make it difficult to build the line farther west in future years if funding becomes available.
Cost increases in the Southwest LRT project may have swayed lawmakers.
A belated capital investment package will direct $370 million to various projects throughout Minnesota, but lots of projects were left off the final bill.
An updated master plan for the overall 24-acre site north of the Target Field Station calls for active street-fronts, reduced surface parking, better public access and new landscaping.
The region’s four suburban transit lines have $2 million from the state to design and implement a new demonstration bus project.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer