If misleading ads are one index of a hotly contested political race, then the battle for House District 11B is surely among the most vigorous in the state.
In the swing district of HD 11B, circumstances have turned an incumbent pairing into a dual primary free-for-all
While this November’s legislative elections might still seem far off, the scene in east-central Minnesota’s House District 11B is marked by immediacy on both sides of the aisle.
It’s not uncommon for a legislator or two to announce their retirements after the end of session. But 2012 has seen more last-minute departures than many political pros can ever recall.
Citing a mild heart attack the Friday before Memorial Day, Crawford said he and his family had grown concerned about his health.
In recent weeks, local party activists around Minnesota have commandeered many a school auditorium to endorse candidates for state House and Senate races.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases