Matt Entenza, a DFLer running for Minnesota governor, released a new television advertisement that goes after DFL-endorsed candidate Margaret Anderson Kelliher with just a few days to go before the primary election.
Independence Party gubernatorial candidate Rob Hahn is the "$6 billion man," or at least that's the message his new campaign ad is trying to get across.
The Republican Party of Minnesota is criticizing DFL gubernatorial candidate Mark Dayton for not denouncing donations his family made to the group funding television ads against Republican Tom Emmer.
A Democrat-friendly fund and a new pro-business group are flexing their fundraising muscles as they collect millions to use in Minnesota elections this year.
In the DFL primary airtime war, it's former state Rep. Matt Entenza who seems to be on top.
Former U.S. Sen. Mark Dayton is in second place for the most money spent in the airtime war leading up to the three-way DFL primary on Aug. 10.
Just days before the DFL gubernatorial primary, Matt Entenza has released a new television ad that goes after DFL-endorsed candidate Margaret Anderson Kelliher. The new ad claims Kelliher is attacking Entenza and supporting the federal No Child Left Behind program. One of the Entenza campaign’s main talking points involves withdrawing from the program in order ...
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law