“I worry about this for a suburb," An Arden Hills city council member said.
The land was polluted with an array of contaminants, from PCB-contaminated soil to lead and chlorinated solvents.
Backers of the 2023 event say it would put Minnesota in the global spotlight and the impact would be bigger than the influx of tourism dollars.
East Metro DFLers have an election fight on their hands.
For fans of road and bridge improvements, the 2014 legislative session was sort of like winning the consolation prize instead of the big stuffed animal in the ring-toss game at the State Fair.
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts