Republican candidate Stewart Mills III outraised incumbent DFL U.S. Rep. Rick Nolan between July and September this year in the race for Minnesota's northeastern 8th Congressional District.
Mills launched a campaign website and filed paperwork this week to form an exploratory committee to run for the seat in 2014 after experiencing a "groundswell of support" for his candidacy, he said.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases