A11-1954 Chambers v. State (Rice County)
A12-1356 State v. Earles (Clay County)
A12-1191 State v. Gongoll (Carver County)
12-3267 U.S. v. Never Misses A Shot, appealed from District of South Dakota, Holmes, J.
12-3298 U.S. v. Grandon, appealed from Northern District of Iowa, Riley, J.
12-3813 U.S. v. Bakhtiari, appealed from the Eastern District of Missouri, per curiam
12 -3316 U.S. v. Martin, appealed from the Western District of Missouri, Bright, J.
A12-1591 State v. Erlandson (Stearns County)
A12-1536 State v. Kramer (Redwood County)
12-3351 U.S. v. Pappas, appealed from Northern District of Iowa, Murphy, J.
12-2913 U.S. v. Ozmon, appealed from Southern District of Iowa, Murphy, J.
12-1617 U.S. v. Adetiloye, appealed from District of North Dakota, Bye, J.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases