Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin worked a crowd of the faithful into a patriotic frenzy this afternoon as she stumped for U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., at a rally in Minneapolis.
Republicans filed excitedly into the Minneapolis Convention Center at noon today, ready for a classic preaching-to-the-converted event: an appearance by conservative darlings Sarah Palin, former governor of Alaska and vice-presidential candidate, and U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota.
In anticipation of today's rally in Minneapolis featuring Sarah Palin and MIchele Bachmann, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has created a new game featuring some of the pair's more outlandish statements. The trick is to match the quote with the appropriate Republican politician.
Sen. Tarryl Clark (DFL-St. Cloud) appeared in a web video today announcing to her supporters a milestone in campaign fundraising.
Attempting to figure out how many Minnesotans consider themselves members of the burgeoning Tea Party movement is as close to impossible an election-year task as trying to predict which way uncommitted convention delegates are going to jump.
Tickets for an April 7 rally featuring former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., are now available, the Minnesota Republican Party announced this morning.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will host a fundraising event in Minneapolis April 7 for U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., who is seeking her third term in the House.
Texas Rep. Ron Paul was the surprise winner of the presidential straw poll at this weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference gathering. The Republican legislator garnered support from 31 percent of participants.
As we noted last week, all that barnstorming that Gov. Tim Pawlenty has been doing in the past few months has paid off handsomely in bottom-line terms. Pawlenty's Freedom First PAC raised almost $1.3 million in its first three months of existence, a sum that compares very favorably to the fundraising totals of his better-known Republican rivals, Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin, during the same period.
Last week former Alaska Governor and Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin addressed the Tea Party movement and told them that "America is ready for another revolution."
Fewer than 5 percent of likely Republican voters want Gov. Tim Pawlenty to be the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, according to a new Zogby poll.
Former vice-presidential candidate and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will visit Minnesota in April to stump for U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases