In autobiography, former Minneapolis mayor reflects on joys, sorrows of his tenure
A paper published by the Harvard Business School describes a growing national “Strive Together” network founded on the belief that educational outcomes could improve by addressing a child's nutritional, medical, and social needs in addition to what the school district alone provides.
Republican candidates for governor are unified in disliking MNsure, but each candidate has taken a different tack in criticizing the exchange.
A deadlocked convention pushes DFL contest between Mohamud Noor and Rep. Phyllis Kahn to the August election.
Mohamud Noor, a Somali activist, blocked an endorsement at the DFL Senate District 60 convention on Saturday in a competitive state House race that’s pitted the growing political power of Minneapolis’ East African community against Rep. Phyllis Kahn’s more than 40 years of experience winning her way back to the Legislature.
House Majority Leader Erin Murphy said the budget plan would "build on our historic investments in education.
Dayton met with a group of 11 medical marijuana activists at the governor’s mansion.
In a statement that accompanied the announcement, Dayton described Smith as "the best administrator with whom I have ever worked."
The latest conventional wisdom points to chief of staff Tina Smith as the odds-on favorite.
MNsure board chair Brian Beutner told reporters that he was sad to see Todd-Malmlov leave.
Dayton said the existing "operational problems" worry him, and are the kind of hitches that should have been worked out some time ago.
Downtown Minneapolis is no stranger to battles at the state Legislature when it comes to major economic development projects. City officials and boosters fought hard at the state Capitol in 2012 to get legislation passed for a new publicly owned stadium for the Minnesota Vikings.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases