House Majority Leader Erin Murphy said she plans to hold an informational House Rules Committee hearing in late February.
Sen. Jeff Hayden, DFL-Minneapolis, predicted that the Senate would be able to pass a bill that is closer to the House's $9.50 figure than to the $7.75 mark.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law