Eight lawsuits in Minnesota are poised to ride the U.S. Supreme Court ruling’s coattails.
The Supreme Court decision is more about a continuing war against government regulation that will prove to be a public administrator’s nightmare, making it difficult to implement not just the Affordable Care Act (ACA) but perhaps thousands of other state and federal laws.
The U.S. Supreme Court ruling on health care coverage and religious freedoms creates plenty of questions. Here are some answers.
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts