The mixed-use Hamline Station development is officially complete, fully leased on the 108-unit residential side and seeking commercial tenants to overlook the Green Line light rail transit station at Hamline Avenue in St. Paul. Though only one commercial tenant has signed a lease so far, Minneapolis developer Project for Pride in Living fielded 600 applications ...
Funding group tracks progress on affordable housing, economy and open space.
St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman said momentum generated by the transformation in recent years – including expanded transit options and pushes for new housing – will drive the city’s next growth spurt.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases