Key question: Does Minnesota want to be more like Massachusetts or Utah?
Close observers and key players in Minnesota’s project to create a health insurance exchange have some advice for those who want to follow the process: Pay close attention, and don’t blink.
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands