It wasn’t until the redistricting maps were released that DFLers became noticeably interested in Minnesota’s 2nd Congressional District.
Wilfahrt is the father of Andrew Wilfahrt, a gay Minnesota soldier killed by a roadside bomb last year. He will likely challenge freshman Republican Rep. Kurt Bills.
Fundraising numbers are by no means the end all-be all indicator of a candidate's electoral success, but some recently released campaign finance reports reveal startling numbers that could point to several GOP takeovers in the state House.
Two weeks before Minnesota's political contribution refund (PCR) program expired, Rep. Julie Bunn, DFL-Lake Elmo, and about nine volunteers unleashed a full-tilt fundraising drive.
Chaudhary's primary loss made him the body's fifth departing chair
The House State and Local Government committee this morning defeated a bill to jettison the lieutenant governor's office. The committee voted the bill down 9-7.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases