The Counties Transit Improvement Board, which collects a quarter-cent sales tax in five metro area counties to build transit lines throughout the region, awarded $110 million for capital improvement projects and the other $30.9 million for operating grants for the existing regional system.
Fares for the 40-mile Northstar Line, the region’s first commuter rail line, have been established by the Metropolitan Council.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law