The stadium is more than 65 percent complete. About $550 million has been spent to date, and crews perform about $1.5 million in work every day.
The Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority approved a deal with the city of Minneapolis to acquire portions of Fourth and Fifth streets in the project area to assemble additional land needed for the stadium.
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands
- Hamline prof dismissed over Muhammad image can proceed with lawsuit
- Supreme Court backs woman’s false-reporting conviction
- Pot smell not enough for search