Political and ideological opponents did not waste their chance to grab some of the spotlight from Tuesday's groundbreaking.
No matter what comes of their efforts, two Democratic lawmakers from Minneapolis know they will be accused of moving too fast.
The anti-amendment campaign turned issue-advocacy group took a big step toward transitioning into a full lobbying group last week, registering several lobbyists from Minneapolis-area law firm Messerli & Kramer to headline the effort.
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist