State oversight panel focuses on rising costs
The MNsure Legislative Oversight Committee grills officials on the program’s budget and efficacy.
Insurers' increases fuel the debates over MNsure's sustainability.
For years, Republicans in the legislature have not hesitated to criticize the Minnesota offshoot of the Affordable Care Act. Do not expect this to change.
The GOP’s most aggressive moves so far this session have been fixed on the Metropolitan Council, the regional board that guides transportation and infrastructure decisions in the seven-county metro area.
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts