The electrical control panel provider is planning a 100,000-square-foot building to consolidate its office, warehouse and production space in Brooklyn Park.
Destination Medical Center Corp. leaders and Rochester legislators plan a full-court press during the 2015 legislative session to persuade lawmakers to rework the legislation.
A Minnesota Chamber of Commerce survey finds that a majority of business owners and managers don’t think the state needs more money for transportation in the foreseeable future.
The formula that determines how much state money the project receives requires about $6 billion more in private investments for the project to get the full state match, according to an opinion the Minnesota Attorney General’s office.
Rep. Tim Mahoney faces an uphill battle with a pitch for a federal tax on business incentives.
Cleanup money for contaminated sites can spur redevelopment.
Virtually no Minnesota manufacturers are expected to downsize, but companies continue to struggle with finding enough qualified applicants, according to a report.
Legislators have rejected a plan to let cities use TIF districts to address Greater Minnesota housing shortages.
Minnesota’s $24 million Job Creation Fund has received more than one application a week on average since the program launched Jan. 1.
For the workforce as a whole, the state added 52,160 jobs over the past year, an increase of 1.9 percent.
The number of job vacancies in Minnesota increased by 32 percent in the second quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2010, according to a report released Thursday by the Department of Employment and Economic Development. Employers reported 54,700 job openings, compared to 41,400 a year ago.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases