The Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority approved a deal with the city of Minneapolis to acquire portions of Fourth and Fifth streets in the project area to assemble additional land needed for the stadium.
Two lawmakers--both supporters of a bird-safe stadium design--said they are optimistic a plan will be worked out to protect migratory birds using innovative materials from 3M .
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases