A Met Council panel recommended awarding a nearly $6.75 million contract for design and construction support services.
The Met Council’s Transportation Committee recommended awarding a $9.65 million contract.
A Metropolitan Council panel on Monday recommended awarding a nearly $6.75 million contract to HNTB Corp. for design and construction support services for the Orange Line Bus Rapid Transit project. Kansas City, Missouri-based HNTB, an infrastructure solutions business with a local office in Golden Valley, was one of two bidders on the project. St. Paul-based SEH ...
The funding signals an important vote of confidence from the federal government, expected to cover 45 percent of the Gateway Corridor’s $485 million price tag.
Development along the bus route is as much about answering development already occurring along the route as it is about seeding new activity.
The annual Minnesota State Fair poll is unscientific, but lawmakers always latch onto the results.
Two firms make up the short list to design the bus rapid transit construction between Burnsville and Minneapolis.
The recommended route would have a station near Keats Avenue in Lake Elmo before turning right at Lake Elmo Avenue and crossing I-94 south into Woodbury.
St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman is among the most vocal advocates for bringing a Major League Soccer team, and stadium, to the Twin Cities.
Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber confirmed a Minneapolis stadium is still possible despite pushback at City Hall.
While the mayor has said he aims to work out project details on a tight timetable, his office doused speculation he was turning up the heat on Minnesota United.
The now $1.74 billion project includes two fewer stations in Eden Prairie, reductions to park-and-ride facilities throughout the length of the line and scaled back landscaping, station amenities and public art.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer