An unusually large number of legislators and prominent Minnesota politicos are opting to run in county commissioner races across the state.
Ramsey County Sheriff challenger Matt Bostrom is calling on cities to remove illegal campaign signs. He has sent a letter to the public works departments of all cities located within Ramsey County requesting that they take action against illicit signs. Bostrom is trying to unseat four-term incumbent Bob Fletcher.
Following Thao's retirement, district voters will send a new representative to the Legislature in November, and by all accounts that will be the DFL-backed candidate, Rena Moran.
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands
- Hamline prof dismissed over Muhammad image can proceed with lawsuit
- Supreme Court backs woman’s false-reporting conviction
- Pot smell not enough for search