A comprehensive study issued at the end of the legislative session provides a solid factual framework for understanding the stagnation of the middle class, gender and racial inequality, and the widening of the overall economic divide.
A review by the House’s Select Committee on Living Wage Jobs shows the growth of low-wage jobs far outstripping the creation of high-paying ones.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer