"Never leave early" and other sage law school exam advice.
Reading cases is a skill that gets better with practice, and it is a big step in the direction of "thinking like a lawyer."
Investing a lot of time into article selection will pay off tenfold during the research and writing process. So where to get started?
The bar exam and the playoffs have a few common keys to success.
A few tips to getting started on CLEs
Publishing a law journal article while you are still in law school.
Should you talk your friends out of going to law school?
Owning a practice is not an easy path to take, and may take years to pay off, but at least the only clock I punch now is the one with the alarm on my bedside stand.
Interviewing and dating have more similarities than one might think...
Just because it's cold, dark and miserable out, doesn't mean you can't learn a few things. The author provides her list of legal research you can do from the comfort of your own couch
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist