Anglers who fish Lake Mille Lacs will be allowed to keep one walleye and five northern pike this winter.
Gov. Mark Dayton says he’ll insist Lake Mille Lacs be open for an ice fishing season for walleye.
The administration circulated draft bill language that included no-interest loans to resorts, sporting-goods stores, restaurants and other businesses experiencing a downturn in revenue since the early-August halt of walleye fishing
Lawmakers tasked with considering legislative actions expressed bipartisan disinterest in the notion of a special session.
Gov. Mark Dayton called Monday a “dark day” for fishermen in Minnesota, saying the DNR’s actions were best for the strength of the lake’s ecosystem.
- Mexican food trademark fight grinds on in federal court
- Target faces ‘non-drowsy’ meds suit
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases