Dayton said the existing "operational problems" worry him, and are the kind of hitches that should have been worked out some time ago.
On the last leg of a nearly week long bus tour of the state, DFL party leaders gathered in Eden Prairie Monday afternoon to encourage suburban voters to get out and vote DFL from the top of the ticket on down.
**UPDATED** DFL House challenger Yvonne Selcer filed a complaint Monday with the Office of Administrative Hearings accusing the state Republican Party of lying about her record of paying property taxes.
For better or worse, Michael Brodkorb was back on the campaign trail last week. This time, however, the former GOP attack dog, deputy Republican Party chair and Senate communications guru who helped mastermind the 2010 GOP takeover of the chamber has materialized in a glossy pink and blue mailer that’s being used to attack Republicans.
Pity the mail carriers in House District 48A. They’ve already delivered a freight car’s worth of mailers to homes in this west-suburban swing district that includes Eden Prairie and Minnetonka.
The campaign finance reports released last week show that political action committees large and small have been funneling lots of money into legislative races.
In the wealthy swing districts of Minneapolis’ western suburbs, the gay marriage amendment that will appear on the 2012 ballot lands outside voters’ chief concerns of taxes, education and the overall health of the economy.
Today's 2010 campaign finance reports indicate some state legislative races were spendy affairs. We survey some of the marquee races.
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts