Demand Progress and Fight for the Future are attacking Sen. Amy Klobuchar for legislation that would make streaming unlicensed content online a felony.
Try as she might, there are occasions when Sen. Amy Klobuchar can’t please everyone. Last month the DFL freshman senator drew national headlines when teen idol Justin Bieber declared that she should be “locked up” for sponsoring legislation that would make streaming unlicensed online content a felony.
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer