The Minnesota Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by the Green Party of Minnesota to have its minor party status restored. That means donors to the party won't be eligible for the state's political contribution refund program.
TakeAction Minnesota is backing just one DFL incumbent facing opposition in St. Paul City Council contests.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law