On the eve of the District 17B DFL endorsing convention, local party chairwoman Cindy Erickson is getting nervous. Three people say they might seek the endorsement. But none have officially entered the race to replace retiring Rep. Jeremy Kalin.
If it’s possible to judge a legislator’s re-election vulnerability solely on the number of challengers that he or she attracts, then Lisa Fobbe, Jim Carlson and Kevin Dahle should probably watch their backs.
Minnesota state Rep. Jeremy Kalin, DFL-North Branch, announced today that he will not seek a third term in the House this fall.
Minnesota Republicans, buoyed by national congressional gains and an increasing tide of conservative sentiment, are queueing up to challenge incumbent DFL state legislators this year.
On the eve of the DFL endorsing convention in state House District 17B, local party chairwoman Cindy Erickson is losing sleep. Democrats will gather tomorrow at Chisago Lakes High School to pick a candidate to run for the seat that is being vacated by Rep. Jeremy Kalin, DFL-Lindstrom. But so far nobody has said publicly ...
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases