Auditor’s sharp critique has led to a rush on reforms for board
Catching up with former DFL Rep. Joe Radinovich and former Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie.
The Minnesota Senate veteran says the special session led to ‘a bit of theater.’
The entrepreneur and avid sportsman managed to ingratiate himself with a variety of political figures from different regions, ideologies and backgrounds.
Retiring suburban senator says it’s time for ‘new energy from new folks.'
The governor plans to address union workers and hear their concerns after Tuesday’s notice that Pennsylvania-based U.S. Steel will lay off 680 more workers when it partially shutters its Minntac mine in June, nearly halving the Mountain Iron facility’s workforce.
With the new GOP majority in the House pledging to focus on rural issues, the Iron Range’s seven-member, all-DFL delegation appears positioned yet again to make an outsized impact at the Capitol.
Eighth District candidates Rick Nolan, Stewart Mills and Ray "Skip" Sandman debate guns, health care, the environment and foreign policy.
A new report from the Minnesota Department of Revenue details how an Iron Range revenue sharing program increases the tax burden on businesses.
The centerpiece of the bill is a new standard for investor-owned utilities like Xcel Energy to generate 4 percent of their electricity from solar sources by 2025.
Here’s a guide to key policy matters that are likely to be addressed and heavily lobbied in the 2013 legislative session.
Lawmakers in St. Paul and Washington, D.C., have tried in recent months to free a vast amount of school trust land from the even vaster confines of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCA).
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Supercharge your unfrazzled lawyer efforts