Minnesota's wolf hunting opposition group is adept at fundraising and is branching out to try and influence a handful of legislative elections.
August's walkout by three board members exposes friction between members who favor hunting and fishing interests and those who prioritize other outdoor projects.
A proposal to increase hunting and fishing license fees on Tuesday afternoon ran headlong into a wall on the Senate floor. The Republican chairman of the Senate environment committee accused DFLers of scuttling the legislation for political purposes.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law