Knoblach, Dorholt offer different ideas for education
The last remaining DFL-controlled legislative seat in Minnesota’s 6th Congressional District might be up for grabs this fall, as a well-known former legislator from the Pawlenty era returns to challenge a freshman representative to represent St. Cloud.
Retiring legislators, or those seeking higher office, have left some relatively safe seats open, while other districts’ endorsements have been altered.
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands
- Hamline prof dismissed over Muhammad image can proceed with lawsuit
- Supreme Court backs woman’s false-reporting conviction
- Pot smell not enough for search