1) Deloitte Consulting will take on a roughly $5 million contract to fix MNsure, the exchange announced on Wednesday. The exchange’s choice of Deloitte came out last week, and it was one of seven companies who submitted proposals to the state, including another current vendor, EngagePoint. The MNsure governing board, which met on Wednesday, was optimistic ...
The Minnesota Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by the Green Party of Minnesota to have its minor party status restored. That means donors to the party won't be eligible for the state's political contribution refund program.
- Homeless camp case will proceed
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims