Academia Cesar Chavez has operated on St. Paul’s East Side for a decade. The bilingual elementary school’s primary goal is to lower the achievement gap for Latino students. Enrollment next year is expected to be nearly 400, with more than 90 percent of the students of Latino descent.
After school let out for the summer, the Inver Grove Heights Community Schools embarked on a major project to redo the HVAC system in Simley High School and an elementary school.
The bill addresses questionable uses of state money and allows charter schools to own buildings. But the state's charter school association opposes some parts of the bill.
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases