During her time in the Legislature, Anderson was known as an expert in renewable energy and authored seven major successful bills on the topic.
Democratic thermodynamics on the Hilty committee: Trillions of BTUs and clean energy from the bottom up!
Fresh from a two-year stint as the governor’s chief energy adviser, former state Sen. Ellen Anderson is settling into a new job as head of the Energy Transition Lab at the University of Minnesota. The new program, housed in the U of M Law School, is being billed as a “go-to” resource for energy and ...
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- Court dismisses bias, retaliation lawsuit
- Joint-employer rule set to roil workplace — once again
- 8th Circuit rules private plaintiffs can’t sue under Voting Rights Act
- Commentary: Right-to-repair fight centers on data transmitted by newer cars
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Risky business and tips for managing the risk
- Perspectives: JFK assassination: 60 years of litigation here
- Perspectives: Lincoln’s memorable address recalls impact here
- The Unfrazzled Lawyer: Five benefits of becoming an unfrazzled lawyer