Late last month former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty made an appearance on the popular MSNBC show “Morning Joe.” The interview was timed to coincide with a major foreign policy speech that the GOP presidential hopeful was slated to give at the Council on Foreign Relations later that day.
Republican campaign strategist Ed Rollins, best known for overseeing President Ronald Reagan's 1984 re-election romp, has joined U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann's potential presidential campaign. Most recently, Rollins served as chairman of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee's 2008 presidential bid.
- Homeless camp case will proceed
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims