The St. Paul Port Authority confirms that it expects to unveil its choice by early next week.
The coordinator could help a developer navigate the next steps in a given project’s approval process.
Hennepin County commissioners preliminarily agreed to issue up to $30 million in bonds to back a 78-unit affordable housing complex in south Minneapolis.
The city council will revisit the missions of each of the dozen or so boards it appoints, then focus on ways to better prepare the volunteers that fill them.
The person heading up the Destination Medical Center development arm tells Minneapolis business officials the expansion will boost demand for workers and help sell them on Rochester.
Gov. Mark Dayton vetoed two more contentious budget bills, rejecting one bill on jobs and economic development and another on environment and agriculture.
The city planning commission's go-ahead this week would mark the next step in a fast-moving process for Amazon since its plans to expand in Shakopee surfaced two weeks ago.
The 700-page plan offers a comprehensive framework for the 20-year, multibillion-dollar project that will redefine downtown Rochester.
Lt. Gov. Tina Smith tells a gathering of officials from Latin American and Caribbean countries that innovative partnerships between the government, private business and higher education form a solid foundation for growth.
St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman said momentum generated by the transformation in recent years – including expanded transit options and pushes for new housing – will drive the city’s next growth spurt.
A long list of projects adds up to big money in Duluth.
House Republicans sketched out total spending for “jobs and economic development” at $330 million, $102 million less than the corresponding amount in the current budget.
- Target faces ‘non-drowsy’ meds suit
- Melodie Rose named president at Fredrikson
- Supreme Court lawyers have rituals of their own
- Minnesota artists consider what’s next in AI copyrights
- Defining ‘and’ in sentencing statute falls to Supreme Court
- Hashtag rates higher libel protection
- Court: Performance issues, not bias, prompted union to fire organizer
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- Briefly: A chat with Supreme Court Commissioner Tim Droske
- Perspectives: Oral arguments at high court stir lively debates
- Quandaries & Quagmires: Advance waivers: Lessons from Paul Hastings vs. Coca Cola
- Perspectives: Recent cellphone ruling recalls high court cases