State Rep. Kate Knuth has decided to retire from the Legislature after her current term expires. The three-term DFLer from New Brighton was paired with fellow DFL Rep. Tom Tillberry of Fridley in the new redistricting maps that were unveiled last week.
Former GOP state Rep. Ron Erhardt is considering a couple possible paths for his political future including a DFL primary challenge.
There are a couple of notable developments today in filings by Minnesota political action committees.
Former GOP state Rep. Ron Erhardt of Edina is exploring a run for his old House seat as a Democrat.
- Homeless camp case will proceed
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- LGBTQ+ group sues over Iowa book, discussion bans
- Justices uphold business tax bill
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims