On Tuesday night, roughly 100 people gathered at Maplewood City Hall to hear a debate on the proposed constitutional amendment requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls.
On Tuesday night there will be a debate on the proposed constitutional amendment requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls. But the lineup of individuals slated to discuss the merits of the proposal has changed significantly in recent days.
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands