Data practices panel weighs conflicting options
Body cams will top the marquee next session among issues having both data privacy and public safety implications.
The add-on to the license-reader bill is called a non-starter in House.
As more police officers wear them, legislators consider statewide rules
- 2023 Up & Coming Attorneys
- 2023 Unsung Legal Heroes
- Robot milker case yields $122M
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- Court upholds sex-with-minor report submitted by man’s therapist
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Justices remand Duluth dispute
- Legal education for incarcerated students expands